I found this great recipe at AllRecipes.com
and have adapted it for us Aussie sheilas.
- 1 pack of red or blue jelly crystals
- 235ml boiling water
- 235ml vodka
- 1 bottle of Champagne
- In a medium sized bowl, empty the contents of the jelly sachet. Add the boiling water and stir to dissolve the crystals.
- Stir in vodka and divide the jelly into shot glasses or any small cups.
- Chill jelly shots in the fridge until they’re set.
- Try not to nibble on the jelly and become ridiculously trashed already.
- Pour champagne into a glass of your choice- highball, shot or cocktail glasses will be appropriate. Meanwhile, break jelly up with a fork before pouring into the champagne. Stir and voila, your own lava lamp in a glass!
Please drink responsibly.