This recipe can be made with chicken, pork or salmon- talk about versatile! Take your pick- the substitute meats have been included in the recipe to help you adapt.
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1/4 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 2 slices whole-wheat bread
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan (1 ounce)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken-breast halves, 2 pork tenderloins, halved or 4 skinless salmon fillets
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
Heat oven to 200° C.
Lightly coat a medium baking dish with vegetable cooking spray.
Mince the garlic in a food processor, then add the parsley and pulse until combined, about 15 seconds.
Add the bread, Parmesan, oil, salt, and a few grinds of black pepper. Pulse until well combined. Arrange the meat or fish in the baking dish. Spread with the mustard, then pat the crumbs on top.
Bake until cooked through, 20 to 25 minutes for the chicken, 30 minutes for the pork, or 20 minutes for the salmon.
Divide among 4 plates and season with salt and pepper to taste.
You can serve this with some steamed brocolli, roasted potatoes or a lovely salad. Depends how healthy you want to be really.
Image and recipe inspiration from here.