Baked Salmon With Pesto Potatoes & Beans
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1kg chat potatoes, quartered
- 4 x 220g salmon fillets
- 4 thin prosciutto slices
- Olive oil, to drizzle
- 300g cherry tomatoes (we used vine-ripened)
- 350g thin green beans, topped, not tailed
- 1/2 cup (130g) basil pesto
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Cook the potatoes in boiling salted water for 8-10 minutes until tender. Drain.
- While potatoes are cooking, wrap a prosciutto slice around the middle of each salmon fillet. Place on a baking tray, drizzle with olive oil and season. Bake for 5 minutes, then add tomatoes to tray, drizzle with oil and season. Cook for a further 4 minutes or until salmon is cooked.
- Meanwhile, blanch the beans in boiling salted water for 2 minutes. Toss drained beans and potatoes with pesto and serve with salmon and tomatoes.
Recipe Source delicious. – September 2007, Page 84