With the colder evenings approaching, I’m slowly gravitating towards the ‘track pants, fluffy slippers and warm, gooey dessert in front of the TV’ kinda nights- this is the quickest, easiest and yummiest chocolate brownie recipe that I’ve tried to date- I don’t know about anyone else, but I’m all for the goo.
300g good quality dark chocolate
1 1/2 cups brown sugar
1 cup plain flour, sifted
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup chopped macadamia nuts or walnuts
- Line greased baking tin with baking paper.
- Melt the butter and chocolate over low heat, then transfer to a mixing bowl.
- Add brown sugar and mix before adding the eggs.
- Add sifted flour, sour cream and chopped nuts and mix ingredients thoroughly.
- Pour into a baking tin and bake at 180 C for approximately 30 minutes, depending on your oven.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar and pour over some delish cream and enjoy.