- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup traditional oats
- 2/3 cup self raising flour
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup butter, chopped
- Heat oven to 190c (350f).
- Butter an 8 cup ovenproof dish.
- Mix first three ingredients together and pour into dish.
- Mix topping ingredients together rubbing in the butter with your fingertips.
- Squeeze and rub the mixture between your fingers until you have clumps of mix.
- Spread the clumps of mix over the pie.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until mix is bubbling around the edges of the topping and topping is golden brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for a few minutes.
- Serve with cream or ice-cream.